Nothing is more unsettling to an aircraft operator than dealing with an AOG situation or waiting for a major inspection to be completed. So, whether you have an emergency repair or scheduled maintenance, we're here to support you with our FAA-certified Class 1,2,3 and 4 repair facility, veteran technicians, factory authorized service and an on-site parts department
. In the end, this all adds to one thing--promises kept
. We'd like to show you how Western Aircraft wants to exceed your expectations. For detailed, airframe-specific capabilities, click on the following links:
Beechcraft / King Air
At a Glance...
- Authorized Dassault Falcon Service Center
- Authorized Hawker Service Center
- Authorized Pilatus Service Center (PC-12)
- Authorized Beechcraft Service Center
- Authorized Piaggio Service Center
- Authorized Honeywell Service Center (TFE-731, 738 and ATF-3)
- Class 1,2,3 and 4 FAA Repair Station, the highest designation attainable, which means Western is trusted by the FAA to work on any production aircraft, not just those specifically designated on a Limited Repair Station certificate.
- AS9110 Certification by Early 2013
- Conveniently located within an hour of some of the West's best fishing, rafting, skiing and more (just in case you have some time on your hands).
- Conference and office facilities available for your use.
Major Avionics? Not a problem. Click here
Been to our facility lately? Click here
to take our survey.