Western Aircraft is proud to announce that we are the newly appointed Piaggo factory authorized service center for the west coast. Our trained and experienced technicians perform all levels of Piaggio service from scheduled inspections to major modifications, including troubleshooting, minor repairs and avionics maintenance. Western Aircraft’s Piaggio technicians are highly experienced and offer extensive composite and accessory repair expertise, as well as servicing the Pratt & Whiney engines and all the Piaggio systems.
Western Aircraft offers the following factory-authorized Piaggio service center repair and maintenance capabilities:
- Airframe Inspections
- Engine Maintenance & Power Plant Repairs including Engine Changes
- Structural Repairs
- Composite Repair
- Coordinated Overhauls & Loaner Engines
- Eddy Current
- Non-destructive Testing
- Oil Analysis
- Mobile Maintenance & AOG Service
- Trend Monitoring Maintenance Tracking
- Our FAA-certified, Class IV repair station (FE6R532N), recently awarded with the FAA’s Diamond
Certificate of Excellence, their highest award for maintenance training.
Piaggio Avionics Sales and Installation
- Onsite parts department, featuring thousands of FAA approved line items, rotable components and modification kits, in stock and ready to ship.
- Expert service and quick delivery around the world.
- Open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
- Click here to perform a parts search online.
- We have over 50 collective years of avionics experience.
- Major panel upgrades and installation—we are authorized dealers for all major avionics and electronics manufactures.
- WAI has a full time engineering staff that insures your new system or upgrades integrate flawlessly with your existing equipment.
- Click here to contact our avionics sales and technical staff.