Recently named by Pilatus as "Dealer of the Decade" and "Service Center of the Year," Western Aircraft is your convenient one-stop shop for all of your Pilatus needs.
To view the first Pilatus PC-12 Honeywell and Western Aircraft webinar, click here.
Here's a quick run-down of everything we can offer you at Western Aircraft:Pilatus Maintenance
- Factory-authorized Service Center recognized in 2005 as the “Service Center of the Year” by Pilatus Business Aircraft, Limited.
- Our FAA-certified, Class IV repair station (#FE6R532N), recently awarded with the FAA's Diamond Certificate of Excellence, their highest award for maintenance training.
- Carl Coffelt (email@example.com) is our Technical Representative who is available 24/7 to answer questions.
- For AOG situations, our Road Crew Service is capable of nearly immediate dispatch in one of our airplanes to fix your problem quickly. We average over 30 trips a year.
- For the PT6 engine, we can handle Hot Section and Overhaul work.
- For newer aircraft, we have an in-house Warranty Administrator who takes the headache of warranty claims off your shoulders.
- We have set up 6 authorized Pilatus Satellite facilities in ND, UT, CA, NV and AK. This enables customers to have routine maintenance completed closer to home, although we always welcome our customers to visit in Boise for any maintenance whatsoever.
- Onsite Pilatus parts department, featuring thousands of FAA-approved line items, rotable components and modification kits, in stock and ready to ship.
- Expert service and quick delivery around the world.
- Open 24 hours day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
- Click here to perform a parts search online.
Pilatus Avionics Sales and Installation
- Cursor Control Device for the PC-12 NG
- The IS&S flat panel display for the PC-12 is now STC approved. Western Aircraft is the only authorized dealer in the West, and is currently installing these units.
- Our 50 collective years of Pilatus avionics experience is best in industry, especially considering the oldest PC-12 is only 11 years old!
- We hold the STC for Max-Viz Enhanced Vision System for the Pilatus PC-12. This is a tremendous situational awareness tool that enables the pilot to see through smoke, darkness and many types of clouds/precipitation. It can also be linked to cabin entertainment displays so passengers can get a “daylight pilot’s view” out the cockpit even at night.
- Major panel upgrades and installations--we are authorized dealers for all major avionics and electronics manufacturers.
- Problems with your current system? We have over 100 years of Bench/Troubleshooting experience on staff.
- Our full-time engineering staff has developed many STC's, and they ensure your new system integrates flawlessly with your existing equipment. Service includes site testing and computer-generated diagrams of your new system.
- Click here to contact our avionics sales and technical staff.
- Skandia Sound Kit.
- 8 seat oxygen.
- Plating of cabin metal.
- Cabin and Cockpit seat recovering.
- Cabin and cockpit carpet replacement.
- Headliner installation.
- Upper and lower sidewall recovering.
- Click here to learn more about our Pilatus Interior capabilities.
- Sales of new and pre-owned Pilatus PC-12's and PC-7's.
- An expert sales staff responsible for more PC-12 sales (124 at last count) than any other dealer in the world.
- Brokering services of used aircraft, assistance in locating financing and insurance, plus help finding the right pilot and aircraft management.
- Click here to learn more about our Pilatus aircraft sales.
Pilatus Aircraft Management
- Leave the time-consuming details of aircraft ownership and maintenance to us.
- Create new revenue opportunities and lower your operating costs.
- Help in selecting and training the right pilot and more.
- Click here to learn more about our fleet of Pilatus charter aircraft.