Western has been maintaining Hawkers for more than 30 years, and has been a factory-approved service center since 1980. This experience and consistently strong service record has led to strong relationships with Hawker operators.
- We have completed over 100 48-month inspections on various Hawker aircraft—from the venerable BAe 125 up through 1000s, 800s, 800XP,850XP,900XP.
- We complete all Phase inspections, NDT/X-Rays and Out of Phase Inspections, along with the hourly and calendar inspections for older aircraft.
- We can quickly send a crew to repair aircraft offsite when AOG situations arise.
- Engines: As a line approved facility on TFE 731 and PW 305 engines found on many Hawkers, we handle about 30 engine changes a year. We can also file MSP and JSSI claims for customers.
- Our in-house warranty administrator makes warranty issues a non-issue for customers.
- As a factory-approved service center, you are ensured we meet the expectations of Hawker Beechcraft for proper tooling, technician training, parts inventory and facilities.
- We also have a dedicated Safety/Training Manager, who is responsible for on-site training and safety programs. Hawker operators can take heart in knowing we take training and safety seriously and through the highest level of the Company.
- Major structural and sheet metal repairs after hard landings/accidents
- Multiple wing demates
Hawker operators from across the country have become loyal to Western Aircraft, and we would be happy to provide references so you can talk to operators who currently bring their aircraft to us.
- We know Hawker parts--we're one of the largest parts distributors in the world.
- $8 million and over 7,000 FAA-approved line items, rotable components and modification kits, in stock and ready to ship.
- Expert service and quick delivery around the world.
- Open 24 hours day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
- Click here to perform a parts search online.