Western Aircraft has a history with Falcon customers going back decades. In 2001 we were named a Dassault-authorized Falcon Jet Service Center, joining only 10 other non-factory-owned authorized service centers in the US. This gives us access to technical help and parts services that are not available to other facilities.
We have great customer retention and are growing with new customers all the time.
- We have over 145 collective years of experience working on Falcon Jets in maintenance and avionics.
- We have factory trained technicians for all the Falcon Aircraft Models as well as for all Honeywell and Pratt & Whitney engines.
- We have perfomred over 50 C Check Inspections
- Tooling: Western carries nearly $1 million in Falcon tooling to ensure each aircraft is maintained according to Dassault-recommended procedures.
- Engines: As a line approved facility on TFE 731/738 and PW 307 and 308 engines found on many Falcon aircraft, we handle about 30 engine changes a year. We are also MSP-approved.
- Our in-house warranty administrator makes warranty issues a non-issue for customers.
- Falcon operators can take heart in knowing we take training and safety seriously and through the highest level of the Company. We have a dedicated Safety Manager, who is responsible for on-site training and safety awareness.
- Our Paint Booth and full-time painters provide major paint retouches (stripes, wings, tail, etc) down to the matching colors of the smallest components.
- We have full wing and tail demate capabilities
- Falcon operators from across the country have become loyal to Western Aircraft, and would be happy to provide references so you can talk to operators who currently bring their aircraft to us.
Western is Factory Authorized for these Falcon-Related product lines:
- Dassault Falcon (Airframe)
- Honeywell TFE CFE (engines)
- Pratt and Whitney (engines)
- MSP (engines)
- Honeywell (avionics)
- Max Viz
- Heads Up Technologies
- Rosen Aviation Displays
- Rockwell Collins (avionics)
- Universal Avionics (avionics)
- Audio International (Entertainment)
- WSI (avionics)
- Thrane & Thrane
- Airshow (avionics / entertainment)
- Aircell (avionics / telecommunications)
- JSSI (Airframe Maintenance)
- Authorized Falcon parts distributor, featuring line items, rotable components and modification kits, in stock and ready to ship.
- Expert service and quick delivery around the world.
- Open 24 hours day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
- Click here to perform a parts search online.